I saw these uber cute diapers and I just couldn't wait to try them out. I am so glad happy that Smart Bottom sent this one to me (free of charge) so I could try it out. The Smart Bottom 3.0 All in One diaper is practical and fashionable. They come is six fun colors (with vibrant snaps) and three prints. As an added bonus, it is a one size diaper which means most children will be able to wear it from birth until they are potty trained.
What I LOVE:
- It has a 100% Organic Cotton inner liner.
- The attached insert can be folded to customize where your child needs the most absorbency for a total of 10 layers!
- The insert is attached, so you won't lose it and you don't have to stuff it (time saver)
- Diaper design allows for a quick drying time (in the dryer on warm for just one cycle normally) (What, I don't have to air dry it?)
- Fun colors and prints
- Vibrantly colored snaps allow you to size the diaper to fit children 8 to 35 pounds.
- The (current at publication) retail price of $23 each is average for an All in One, One Size cloth diaper.
- The diaper fits Carlyn well. There are not red marks on her legs or belly when wearing it and it doesn't leak.
- It works as an overnight diaper!
What I don't LOVE:
- Nothing yet, but I will let you know!
Be sure to check out Smart Bottoms online:
Disclosure: I received this Smart Bottoms Diaper free of charge for posting information on behalf of Smart Bottoms. All thoughts and opinions shared are my own. Your experience may differ.