Metro Detroit Mommy Blogger: Samantha Bronsing OaklandCountyCrafters.com
**I received free Safe-T-Stool in order to facilitate this review. However, all opinions in this article are 100% my own. **Looking for a safe adult step stool that’s also child-friendly too? After trying out the Safe-T-Stool and truly putting it to the test with everything from daily use to painting and fixing up a new house, I can absolutely recommend it for both adults and children alike.
Most popularly known as the safest, most versatile stool in America, the Safe-T-Stool is a large, one level step that is both slip resistant and tip proof amongst a variety of other safety features. Not just your traditional step, the Safe-T-Stool has many conventional uses including a toddler step, RV step, workshop assistance, around the house, equestrian needs, schools, and so much more. As the most versatile stool on the market you can also use it for simple tasks such as gardening.
Because of its locking low durometer stepping surface, full contact integrated slip resistant footing, and sturdy honeycomb design this stool is truly built to last offering unprecedented safety and performance. For ease of use, the Safe-T-Stool even offers a handle which is easily one of my favorite features. After carrying it throughout different rooms of my home painting, the two side handles certainly came in handy.
What’s even more fun is the seven fun colors the Safe-T-Stool is offered in including green, gray, black, red, blue, pink, and yellow (I chose red!).
After truly putting this stool to the test through day to day activity as well as painting and fixing up a new house, here’s what I found I loved about the Safe-T-Stool and what I did not:
- Large. I loved that I did not have to worry about fitting my foot on a small little step to reach something high. The Safe-T-Stool offers a large platform to stand on.
- Sturdy. No wobbles here! You can stand securely on this stool every time.
- Handles. As I mentioned before, for big projects spread through a home, the two side handle features come in handy.
- Height. The stool provides the perfect height step for you to reach the top shelf or other high, out of reach places. The height is also perfect for the kiddos to simply reach the bathroom sink safely.
- Fun colors. I love that the stool comes in a variety of bright, fun colors to make your stool more visually appealing.
What I didn’t:
- Flat. Because of its flat bottom that provides superb safety, the surface you place your stool on has to be completely flat unlike the fold out stools that can easily hurdle cords, etc.
You can also follow Safe-T-Stool on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/safeTstool
Enter for a chance to win a Safe-T-Stool (red, blue or black) from Metro Detroit Mommy:
Former Preschool teacher, current professional writer, and soon to be Mommy- Samantha loves to enjoy life to the fullest every chance she gets. After spending over five years inside the classroom as a preschool teacher, Samantha now spends her days writing from home for numerous parenting and family magazines across the globe. She also writes for her personal blog, OaklandCountyCrafters.com which supplies craft enthusiasts in the Oakland county area and beyond with everything they need to know about local crafts.
Samantha's favorite hobbies include diving into a good novel, scrapbooking, sewing, going to the movies, and indulging in dessert. But that's all going to be put on hold soon as her and her husband, Peter, are overjoyed to be welcoming their first little one this coming February.