1. Sport Bottle with Smoothie Machine. Oster makes one that gets great reviews and is only $25. This simplifies making a smoothie at your desk at work, or for quick on the go. You can blend or just use the water bottle and shake.
3. Cooling towel. Here is one on Amazon. These are great for anyone who gets sweaty often!
4. Subscription to Bulu Box. For $10/month a box is shipped with new healthy products based on your preferences. You can buy anywhere from 1 month to 1 year at a time. Learn more here.
5. Itunes Gift Card or Spotify Membership. If you know someone who workouts out, most likely
they need new tunes! They may also be able to use new ear buds.
6. Gift Card for a massage. Enough said!
7. New gear- things like weights, kettle ball, yoga mat or a nice new bag to carry their gear to the gym.
8. Water Bottle or Infuser Bottle. This infuser water bottle looks really nice. As someone who carries a bottle around with me all of the time, let me tell you, they get worn out, so it's nice to get a new one. Any store like Target or Meijer has many to choose from.
9. Fun Kitchen Gadgets; One thing I've used a lot over the last couple of years is my Veggetti spiral vegetable slicer. There are several veggie spiralizers, but Veggetti is my favorite, it's cheap and it does a good job. I also recently got a Mandoline that I love and use it to make sweet potato chips!
10. Pampering. Things like shae butter lotion, this foot cream from Bath & Body Works is my favorite. They also have one for hands. Or, bath salts or scrubs are always nice.
Bonus ideas for stockings-
If you're shopping for an endurance runner they might use things like GU or Chomps.
Cliff bars, Kind bars or other nutritious granola bars are always good.
Nunn makes great electrolyte tabs that are only 2g of sugar, you add it to water; much better than sugary, dye-colored Gatorade.
Fun headbands to keep hair in place.
Armband or Flip Belt to hold Phone or Keys.
Journal to log personal progress