If you have a kid with food allergies, or if you just don’t want a bunch of junky candy around the house during the holiday season, we get it.
We don’t either!
Your kids will probably get plenty of sugar and treats in December with all the parties and special events, so why not do a food-free holiday stocking? If you need ideas, here are 25 food-free stocking stuffer ideas your children will love.
1. Toothbrush and toothpaste
2. Silly Putty or Play-Doh
3. Socks and underwear
4. Small Lego sets or minifigures
5. Gift cards
7. Deck of playing cards
8. New water bottle
9. Crayons, colored pencils or markers
12. Lip gloss or lip balm
13. Disposable camera
14. Small puzzle
15. Matchbox car
18. Thank you notes (even little ones can scribble on them to send to Grandma!)
19. Ear buds or headphones
20. Cookie cutters (you’ll have to keep track of these, obviously, but what kid doesn’t want his or her own special cookie cutter!)
21. Stamps and stamp pad
22. IOU for movie date with mom and dad
23. Night light
25. Washi tape
Did any of these ideas inspire you? Do you have ideas of your own? We’d love to hear them, so share in the comments!